PCP Site Terms
1. Ownership: Plastic Card Printing Pty Limited (PCP, ‘we’ or ‘our’) is the operator and owner of plasticcardprinting.com.au (Website).
2. Acceptance and amendments: Users of this Website (Users or ‘you’) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of PCP. Please remember to read these terms and conditions on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes that we may make. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions (or any changes to them).
3. Update Policy: We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the Website or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
4. Intellectual Property: All intellectual property in relation to material included on this Website belongs to PCP or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this Website is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
6. Third party content: This Website may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
7. Third party links: This Website may include links to third party sites which are not related to PCP and in relation to which PCP has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Website does not indicate any relationship between PCP and that third party or any endorsement by PCP of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Website.
8. Promotions: Terms and conditions of entry for any promotions or competitions on the Website will appear with that competition/promotion and you should read those in conjunction with these terms and conditions.
9. No Liability: PCP will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage (whether it be direct or indirect) however caused (including through negligence) which you or anyone else incurs, including without limitation damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Website or any linked third party website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
10. No Warranties: The information on the Website is not comprehensive and is intended only to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. Except to the extent implied by applicable law that cannot be excluded or limited, PCP makes no warranty regarding the information on the Website. You must make your own assessment of it and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
12. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless PCP and its related bodies corporate against liabilities,
claims, loss (including consequential loss) or damage incurred as a result of material you post or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.